JOIN CYNTHIA FOR THE 2019 ENNEAGRAM GLOBAL SUMMIT
I’m delighted to announce that for the third consecutive year I’ll be participating in The Enneagram Global Summit sponsored by the Shift Network, this year running June 24-28. My session this year is called “Seven Sins, Eight Thoughts, Nine Types.” It will be a closer look at the original teaching of the 4th century Christian Contemplative master Evagrius on handling thoughts during prayer time and in the crucible of non-dual transformation. We’ll see how the popularized version of this teaching—the Seven Deadly Sins, which became one of the earliest foundational pieces of enneagram typology—represents in some sense a significant distortion of Evagrius’s original content and intention, and how a return to the original context opens new avenues of possibility for a maturing contemporary understanding of the enneagram as a tool for growth beyond the personality.
The full description of the Summit is enclosed in the official Shift promotional announcement below. While the tone is unabashedly promotional, do note that some of my most esteemed colleagues —like Russ Hudson and A.H. Almass—will be taking their turn at the helm as well, in a star-studded and packed week. If the enneagram speaks to you, I’m sure you’ll find rich material here for your deepening understanding and growth. I hope you’ll sign up as we continue to break new ground.
What if you had a brilliant road map — a soul map — that was so nuanced it could guide you to apply your innate wisdom to every area of your life, enabling you to have truly fulfilling relationships and a deep sense of living “on purpose”?
Such a map could help you:
- Discover who you really are and how to actualize your deepest potential
- Understand other people and cultivate compassion for their way of being
- Build deeper and more harmonious relationships
- Transform families, communities, organizations, and our world…
This map is the Enneagram. It helps you clearly understand your temperament, personality, essential nature, and potential.
It’s a time-tested guidance system that integrates your body, heart, and mind… your shadows… your behaviors… your gifts…
Millions of Individuals, therapists, spiritual teachers, and professionals rely on the Enneagram, and every year, new seekers turn to this soul map to guide deep healing and “whole-person” transformation.
Now in its sixth year, The Enneagram Global Summit is a testament to the power of the Enneagram. Participants all over the world have shared that they experienced enormous, and sometimes unprecedented shifts in their lives, relationships, and contributions to their organizations, towns, villages, and cities.
During this year’s The Enneagram Global Summit, June 24-28, 2019, you’ll discover the insights and practices you need to break free from unhealthy patterns, reconnect with your true Self, and realize your highest potential.
Cynthia is honored to be among more than 40 of the world’s top experts — including Helen Palmer, Russ Hudson, Cheryl Richardson, Robert Holden, A.H. Almaas (Hameed Ali), Katie Hendricks, Chris Heuertz, Hannah Paasch, Beatrice Chestnut, Sleeping At Last (aka Ryan O’Neal), and others — sharing the latest insights and applications to integrate into your own personal growth journey and take your Enneagram knowledge even deeper.
We hope you’ll join Cynthia for this special online gathering presented by The Shift Network.
RSVP here for The Enneagram Global Summit — at no charge.
Here’s some of what our brilliant speakers will be sharing with you:
- Cynthia Bourgeault will draw from the early roots of Enneagram teachings to inspire you to engage in a deeper spiritual journey.
- Helen Palmer will share about the essential practice of witnessing our patterns as a path to higher consciousness.
- Russ Hudson will reveal truly innovative ways to cultivate authentic growth in yourself and the world.
- Cheryl Richardson will illuminate the Enneagram as a tool for making challenging life transitions related to success, loss, and aging.
- Robert Holden will highlight nine qualities of higher consciousness and nine different ways of opening to the Divine.
- A.H. Almaas (Hameed Ali) will articulate aspects of the Enneagram related to the core self, which creates a particular “shell” in order to operate in the world.
And much more!
The 9-point Enneagram symbol represents nine unique types, or energies, each with specific traits, behavioral patterns, and tendencies — and each with unique gifts.
Both a gateway to your inner wisdom and a source of illumination for those “stubborn patterns,” the Enneagram is your map to wholeness, true intimacy, enduring and embodied spiritual awakening, and fulfillment of your life’s purpose.
The Enneagram will shed light on the fears, desires, and motivations that fuel your worldview and behavioral patterns — often unconsciously. You’ll come to understand specific dynamics within your relationships and feel more compassion and empathy for yourself and others.
During The Enneagram Global Summit, you’ll discover the insights and practices you need to break free from unhealthy patterns, reconnect with your true Self, and realize your highest potential.
The world’s top Enneagram teachers will guide you to apply this profound tool to dramatically improve your relationships and be empowered to make your unique contributions to the world.
RSVP here for The Enneagram Global Summit — at no charge.
P.S. Here’s another small sampling of what awaits you…
- Katie Hendricks will share powerful practices to unite your inner life with the collective human experience — through the wisdom of the Enneagram centers and types.
- Chris Heuertz will speak to the Enneagram’s ubiquitous presence on social media — and the dangers of hollowing out tradition in a meme culture.
- Hannah Paasch will break down the Enneagram in language particularly geared toward millennials.
- Beatrice Chestnut will address four key areas of inner work to focus on with the Enneagram: working with passions and fixations, the instincts and subtypes, the shadow of each type, and the arrow-line-connected points.
- As a musician who’s written songs from the perspective of each of the nine Enneagram types, Sleeping at Last (aka Ryan O’Neal) will offer his unique perspective on the Enneagram and love.